Allied Testing software company is looking for an AWS data specialist.
The project assumes working in international team, elaborating and building back-end infrastructures in AWS.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Cloud Data Management.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies.
- Experience with No SQL databases
- Experience working with AWS big data technologies (API, S3, AWS Glue , Athena, EMR, Lambda and data lake formation)
- Experience building back-end infrastructures in AWS
We offer stabile, creative job; abilities to grow professionally; attractive salary and its periodic review based on the performance of employee.
The position assumes full time job.
Part time work is not applicable.
We provide a set of training courses within trial period.