Join “Agile Partners”, a company of young professionals creating and building global FinTech products.
The Technical Team Lead will manage project development, through delivery, including planning with senior peers, coordination and communication to stakeholders both internal and external, continuous de-risking through clear assessment and agile planning, and supporting stakeholders for sign-off. This role includes working closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architect and Developer teams, as well as liaising with key senior project stakeholders as required. Technical Team Lead is a cross-functional role that requires close collaboration with design, marketing, and sales. The Technical Lead is a flexible and adaptable individual with a breath of wide knowledge.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- You may choose between working in a big, modern office in the center of the city, on the 1st line of Ștefan cel Mare boulevard or the comfort of your own home;
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses. Team's culture and your happiness is our top priority;
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided;
- Free tea, coffee, sweets and weekly fruits included;
- The opportunity to work on company’s own Fintech products, delivered globally, with an international impact on people’s lives and businesses.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Taking up the technical responsibilities of the entire project;
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team;
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure that projects are completed to standards and agreed quality;
- Analyzing existing operations and propose and follow through on improvement implementation;
- Monitoring the whole system, performing tests and integration tests for the entire system;
- Writing progress reports and deliver presentations to the relevant stakeholders;
- Drawing up the necessary documentation (document's package) to describe the processes of the department and ensure a global attitude towards continues improvement;
- Calculating the required amount of human resources and any 3rd party, where applicable, to support the work of the department for timely and high-quality product delivery.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 7+ years’ experience in building innovative software systems that solve business problems effectively;
- Experienced in both enterprise level web solutions as well as mobile applications;
- Previous experience in leding a productive team of software developers and quality assurance engineers in developing custom, multi-tiered web and device applications for various clients across the globe would be a strong advantage;
- Knows how to manage Design Phase duties including helping in gathering requirements, identifying the appropriate architecture, recommending third party software products, designing all components of the applications, and designing the complementary database schema;
- Understands the importance and requirements of necessary technical documentation, including technical specifications and documentation necessary for hand-over of development to support, and development contractors for delivery as part of a project;
- Can translate business requirements into a strategic data warehouse for technical development.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities;
- Has a proficient level of English - spoken, written and listening; Romanian and Russian are a plus.
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us a message with ”Technical Lead” in the subject line and your CV or a link to your LinkedIn Profile and our team will get in touch with you.
Excited to hear from you!