Join “Agile Partners”, a company of young professionals creating and building its own FinTech products on global scale.
Over the course of a project, the Project Manager will need to communicate with staff and clients, make decisions and monitor the progress of the project to keep it on schedule.
Important duties and responsibilities for a Project Manager include:
- Planning project resources
- Assembling and leading project team
- Controlling time management
- Cost estimating and developing the budget
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Analyzing and managing project risk
- Monitoring project’s progress
- Facilitate and support the requirements management process and understand the requirements at the necessary level for successful delivery
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
Perks and benefits:
- 2+ years project management experience in IT (FinTech/banking field would be a strong asset);
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools and best practices (Jira)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability of motivating and leading a team in order to achieve a common result;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- You may choose between working in a big, modern office in the center of the city, on the 1st line of Ștefan cel Mare boulevard or the comfort of your own home;
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses. Team's culture and your happiness is our top priority;
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided;
- Free tea, coffee, sweets and weekly fruits included;
- The opportunity to work on company’s own Fintech products, delivered globally, with an international impact on people’s lives and businesses.
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us a message with ”Project Manager” in the subject line and your CV or a link to your LinkedIn Profile and our team will get in touch with you.
Excited to hear from you!