Join “Agile Partners”, a company of young professionals creating and building its own FinTech products on global scale.
Over the course of a project, the Project Manager will need to communicate with staff and clients, make decisions and monitor the progress of the project to keep it on schedule.
Perks and benefits:
- You may choose between working in a big, modern office in the center of the city, on the 1st line of Ștefan cel Mare boulevard or the comfort of your own home;
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses. Team's culture and your happiness is our top priority;
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided;
- Free tea, coffee, sweets and weekly fruits included;
- The opportunity to work on company’s own Fintech products, delivered globally, with an international impact on people’s lives and businesses.
Important duties and responsibilities for a Project Manager include:
- Planning project resources
- Assembling and leading project team
- Controlling time management
- Cost estimating and developing the budget
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Analyzing and managing project risk
- Monitoring project’s progress
- Facilitate and support the requirements management process and understand the requirements at the necessary level for successful delivery
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
- 2+ years project management experience in IT (FinTech/banking field would be a strong asset);
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools and best practices (Jira)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability of motivating and leading a team in order to achieve a common result;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us a message with ”Project Manager” in the subject line and your CV or a link to your LinkedIn Profile and our team will get in touch with you.
Excited to hear from you!