Join “Agile Partners”, a company of young professionals creating its own FinTech products, on global scale.
We are looking to fill the position of QA engineer to join us in creating turnkey FinTech products. You will be working closely with a team of talented professionals, designers and developers, and will be an instrumental part in the launch of each project you take part in.
Perks and benefits:
- Work from home available;
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses. Your happiness is our top priority;
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided;
- Free tea, coffee, and sweets included;
- The opportunity to work on company’s own Fintech products, delivered globally, with an international impact on people’s lives and businesses.
We expect you to have:
- Define, design, develop, execute and review tests (manual);
- Maintain tracking and reporting of software defects;
- Create and maintain test plans, test data set-up, and test cases;
- Execute test plans and monitor outcome to ensure requirements met;
- Participate in functional, regression and integration testing.
- 2+ years of experience in Manual Software testing;
- Strong knowledge of the QA process and methodologies;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Experience in front-end and API testing;
- Experience writing test documentation at all levels;
- Experience with issue tracking tools (Jira/TFS).
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us a message with ”Manual QA Engineer” in the subject line and your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile and our team will get in touch with you.
Excited to hear from you!