PR & Internal Communications Manager
DataPro is a 21st-century company specializing in processing, analyzing, and structuring the information of external clients. We use cutting-edge software to streamline our informational flows and to ensure the best performance and quality is delivered.
DataPro has started its operations in Moldova in 2019 and has rapidly grown to 250 employees with plans to grow our team to over 600 employees in 2021.
At DataPro, we provide a strong and stable environment where people's talent is nurtured and rewarded, enabling people to grow and share the company’s success story.
Our friendly, energetic and ambitious team is currently looking for a key member, PR & Internal Communications Manager, to play an integral part in the development of our existing facility and to set a new benchmark on the market.
- Compensation package based on demonstrated experience.
- Quarterly and yearly bonuses on the delivery of KRAs.
- Engagement with a major IT-park company.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends.
- Guaranteed growth for interested individuals.
- International and multicultural experience.
- Unlimited professional development.
- Modern office with all facilities and relaxation areas, located in the heart of Botanica district, Chisinau.
- To get familiar with the structure and workflow of the Company.
- To take over the Company’s current SocMed channels in Moldova.
- In close collaboration with our Global HR team, to set up the standards, guidelines and processes for internal and external communication.
- To evaluate existing advertising methods both online and offline and, in collaboration with HR managers, to come up with creative and valuable methods of managing them.
- Turning DataPro to a definitive Employer of Choice by creating and effectively communicating a market-leading EVP.
- Developing and delivering on a comprehensive communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics.
- Developing social media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in posts and engagement of the target audience.
- Taking overall Company’s pages on SocMed in order to create a compelling HR and PR brand, by posting creative content on a regular basis along with targeted ads.
- Planning, designing, and organizing in-house and outside events for the engagement and retention of existing and potential employees, such as, but not limited to: corporate events, monthly engaging promos and events, job fairs, and sports-themed events participation.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and communicating PR&IC results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluating opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Building relationships with local leaders to grow industry and labor market awareness.
- Maintaining a keen understanding of industry trends affecting the market and making appropriate recommendations regarding the communication strategy surrounding them.
- Minimum of 3 years in a PR/SMM managing position.
- Mastery of all global and country-specific SocMed platforms and communication channels.
- Advanced written English.
- Confident communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to think “out-of-the-box” with proven business cases.
- Strategic mindset.
- Proactiveness and responsibility.
Visit and subscribe: