DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of 200 innovative and passionate people: analysts, programmers, QA engineers, designers, marketeers, career advisors, recruiters, and business developers.
Business Development Manager (B2B Sales)
We are looking for a bright and diligent person who will create international awareness of our services by making live presentations, by handling the company's sales on a global scale and by providing operational support to all our customers.
- Establish contact with potential clients and identify key decision-makers
- Offer and promote the company’s services
- Provide prospects with an online demo of the core features and capabilities of the developmentaid.org platform
- Extend the existing database of clients
- Maintain strong relationships with contacts and develop further business
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in a client-facing role, preferably in an international company or setting
- Experience using business communication, preferably in a foreign setting
- Work experience in a related field (sales) would be an advantage
- Very good online research and computer skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Competitive salary with sales commission
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time Monday – Friday work schedule
- Hybrid workplace, with the possibility to combine work from the office and from home after completing the training in the office
- Work with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, most currently offered online, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To apply, please send your CV, with the job title, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.