Senior Back-End Software Engineer (f/m/i/t/q/+) at IndeeWork Salary 54000 MDL/month
IndeeWork is a smart infrastructure startup from Leipzig (Germany) with teams across Europe. Our data-driven field service automation platform is backed by artificial intelligence and helps companies to integrate and optimize their field service operations. Service technicians arrive on time, technical infrastructure is maintained efficiently and resources are used in a clever way. Help us design the resource-efficient urban communities of the future.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven Senior Back-End
Software Engineer who is keen to take responsibility for the full development lifecycle of our SaaS product.
Our team is multi-skilled and incredibly flexible, so you will have the opportunity to shape your role and responsibilities as we grow. Are you an open-minded person with a knack for detail? Are you looking for a chance to rapidly grow and get the most out of your skills?
Then you might just be the perfect fit for us.
As our new Senior Back-End Software Engineer, you will …
● Be responsible for designing, developing and shipping scalable microservices (using NodeJS) as part of our innovative SaaS solution
● Work in a cross-functional agile team of front-end, devops, and data science engineers, and share your ideas and knowledge with them
● Integrate and implement your features with a modern open-source technology stack
● Design and develop APIs using GraphQL, REST, Websockets, Web push
● Build a highly scalable distributed system using middleware components such as Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch
● Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
● At least three years of professional experience in Backend Software Engineering
● Must: Experience in building scalable backends for multi tenant SaaS applications
● You have hands-on experience with NodeJS, gRPC, GraphQL, REST and Websockets APIs
● You are familiar with Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL
● You feel at ease with Linux-based operating systems and shell (Bash) scripting
The most precious perk is that your contribution, effort and opinion will be valued and appreciated. We offer meaningful tasks, which have a direct impact on the company and its customers. You will work directly with the founders and a team of skilled and
professional engineers and managers.
Additionally, we offer you to:
● Work with the latest technologies - work on cutting-edge technology in a dynamic startup environment
● Choose your place of work - you can work from home (in the EU) or in one of our amazing offices in Berlin, Leipzig, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Chișinău or Budapest (more to come ;)
● Choose your working time - our core hours are from 10am to 3pm (GMT+1). How you structure your remaining hours is up to you.
● Support you in your personal and professional learning & growth with regular feedback and reviews as well as with individual coaching, conference attendance or trainings
● Become part of a great team and enjoy online/offline team events
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on religion, skin colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Sometimes confidence holds us back from applying for a job.
But let’s be honest there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Indeework is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Simply drop us an email with your resume and some sentences about your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org . Also, please do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions. Anyway, we will get back to you within days, not weeks :)