XOR is the global leader in Human Resource / Talent Acquisition workflow automation. Leveraging the cutting-edge technologies of Artificial Intelligence, automation and chatbot, XOR is an enterprise-now SaaS platform that will streamline the most challenging and time-consuming processes in recruiting.
XOR is the most enterprise-ready recruiting workflow platform available! Our benefits focus on making the automation experience better for everyone!
We are looking for a Junior QA Tester who will collaborate with the whole team to ensure that a high-quality product is delivered into production.
You will ensure that all test results, defects and potential risks and issues are properly identified, fully documented in the test tool and forwarded to the development team.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure an accurate understanding of deliverable requirements and acceptance criteria
- Identify test requirements from the functional and design specifications and end user inputs, develop and map test case requirements, and help design a complete test coverage plan
- Develop, document, and maintain functional/System, Integration, end-to-end, Regression and Smoke test cases and other artifacts such as test data, validations, harness scripts, and any automated scripts
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects, and verify defect fixes
- Log and Track defects in the test management tool
- Facilitate Test Plan and Test Case reviews with functional team members
- Identify any potential quality issues and escalate to test, project and program management
- Help ensure final production deliverables meet all functional and design requirements
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies such as Scrum call, Sprint Planning meeting and Sprint Retro
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required)
- Experience in the coordination and execution of test events in accordance with approved test plans, procedures and scripts
- Knowledge and skills to ensure that test environments are set up accurately, able to create test reports
- Thorough knowledge and ability to test IT hardware, software, systems and networks
- Competitive salary
- Official employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work in a fast moving, high growth SaaS company
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Strong, results-oriented culture
Good luck with your application and we can’t wait to see your profile. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org