HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
Logistic Manager for CIS countries
About the company: DVA is a global chemical company with more than 50 years of experience. We develop intelligent solutions for complex markets and industries.
- Creation of contracts for all approved customers;
- Creation and ongoing management of all orders, invoices, and all other documents supporting all sales and purchases;
- Independent recording and order processing in our system. Billing of the executed deliveries
- Handling of all documents related to the sales activities in any given country: import licenses, import documents, transportation documents, banking documents, any other documents required by local legislation;
- Design or outsource design (where necessary) for all product labels in all countries. Manage a labeled folder on the assigned driver on the server;
- Manage and maintain the product quality standards designed and implemented for a given country;
- Ensure a high standard of customer service: regular calls and communication by all available modern means;
- Execute the sales order from the beginning to the end from Regional Manager’s approval to China/India execution and all the way to local in-country customs clearance and full delivery to customers’ warehouse. Monitor and ensure timely, fast, and cost-driven execution of product delivery throughout the whole process;
- Monitoring regularly incoming and outgoing payments. Issue regular bi-weekly reports to the Regional Manager on all customer payments;
- Process and manage customer claims: quality, logistical, product-related, etc.
- Outsource and identify service providers where necessary and assigned by the Manager, to conduct different and specific tasks: transportation, in-country promotion materials, other third-party product, or service;
- Generate ideas and manifest initiative in carrying out daily tasks that will lead to making the work process leaner and could lead to savings or corporate improvements. All suggested changes have to be discussed and approved by the supervisors: Sales Operation Team Leader and Regional Manager.
- Completed training in wholesale and foreign trade;
- Very good knowledge of English; good knowledge of Russian;
- Good commercial understanding;
- Experienced MS-Office knowledge (Navision);
- Knowledge of customs and trade regulations;
- Good comprehension;
- Independent working;
- Very structured working method;
- Team spirit;
- Intercultural competence.
The company offers:
- Work from home;
- A challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast-growing dynamic company with a friendly corporate culture;
- Very good salary level;
- Official work contract, the full social packet including medical insurance, etc.
To apply, please send your CV in English to the HR-Consulting email: email@example.com
Please, indicate the vacancy code SSP in the subject line or CV headline.