Account Manager for Developers
We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova. http://index.dev
We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
Here is more about the company: https://index-careers.webflow.io/
Here is the video of our colleagues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbcM-t7yQYc&t
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions.
In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
- Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have personal ownership and pride;
- Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
- Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
- Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
- Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
The mission for the role is to anticipate and help customers' expectations, questions and complaints with the highest level of courtesy possible.”
- Efficiency, honesty, high standards, and a customer service mentality.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Going extra mile
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
- Project management experience in IT
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Onboard developers/ensure the onboarded developers received all the necessary information and understood the processes
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Answer to questions from developers’ side
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Tracking timesheets, Tracking invoicing
- Tracking the project/team members
- Finding opportunities to Upsell (sales mentality) - is an advantage
- Track and Report own performance and the performance of the teams that will be monitored
- Ensured that all projects are delivered on track, within the scope and within budget
- Communicate to colleagues in case of deviation from budget and/or timeline and provide solutions
- Developed a detailed project plan to track progress
- Wrote reports and escalated to management as needed
- Managed the relationship with the developers and all team members
- Coordinated internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Positive spirit;
- Love to negotiate;
- Understand hiring, people;
- Have experience within the software world;
- High Standards;
- Yes! attitude;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Competittive Base salary;
- Possibility of earning more in bonuses;
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month;
- Work in an international environment;
- 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Possibility to work remote;
Index helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.
Apply by sending CV to CV@index.dev with a short introduction about yourself (up to 100 words)
The subject of the email: Developer Account Manager - CV (Your First/Last Name)