Join “Agile Partners”, a company of young professionals creating and building global FinTech products.
We would love to have an experienced AWS Solutions Architect in our team, a person able to design technical solutions and roadmaps for our FinTech products.
Embrace the chance to make an impact, to change the FinTech market and to become a better version of yourself each day!
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A workplace at your choice: a big, modern office in the center of the city, on the 1st line of Ștefan cel Mare boulevard or the comfort of your own home;
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses. Team's culture and your happiness is our top priority;
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided;
- Free tea, coffee, and sweets included;
- The opportunity to work on company’s own Fintech products, delivered globally, with an international impact on people’s lives and businesses.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements;
- Architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies;
- Identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application;
- Select appropriate AWS services meet a given technical requirement;
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services;
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform;
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure;
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS;
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services;
- Hands-on experience developing RESTful APIs, web applications with MVC pattern, and relational databases is a must;
- Advanced SQL knowledge;
- Knowledge of Java, C#, Python is a great advantage.
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us a message with AWS Solutions Architect in the subject line and your CV or a link to your LinkedIn Profile and our team will get in touch with you. Excited to hear from you!