Sparkassenstiftung has been active in the CIS countries for many years. However, in Moldova we are breaking new ground with a new project on the subject of “Strengthening the sustainable development of rural areas by improving financial access for climate-adaptive measures”.
As Transport, Logistic & Facility Manager you will support the Country Representative and the project staff in organisational and administrative processes as well as a driver of the company car.
Your tasks will include:
• Driving and maintaining the company car
• Maintenance of project equipment
• Ensuring compliance with fire protection, occupational safety, and hygiene regulations within the project office space
• Organisation of suitable locations for training and other events,
• Organisation of training and event catering,
• Support organisational and administrative processes Your Profile:
• Professional experience in a commercial or crafts occupation
• Technical understanding, know-how and experience
• Good organisational skills
• Practical experiences in logistic and organisation
• Car driving license and at least 10 years of driving experience
• Good Rumanian, Russian, English or German language skills
We offer: We offer you a challenging and interesting job in an international team as well as a competitive salary. The position is initially limited to August 31, 2022 with the possibility of contract prolongation.
We are looking forward for your application in English by December 31, 2020.