Sparkassenstiftung has been active in the CIS countries for many years. However, in Moldova we are breaking new ground with a new project on the subject of “Strengthening the sustainable development of rural areas by improving financial access for climate-adaptive measures”.
• Support the establishment and cooperation with local partner institutions
• Implementation of financial sector analyses and research
• Support work programme design and implementation
• Provision of advisory services
• Carry out monitoring & evaluation
• Identification of training needs
• Support training provision
• Regular reporting
• University degree in finance, economy, business administration or another relevant subject
• At least 5 years relevant professional experiences in the financial sector
• Knowledge of administration and financial sector environment in Moldova
• Proven expertise and experiences in finance, banking, and loan business
• Proven skills on preparation and implementation of analysis and research
• Proven report writing skills
• Experience in establishment of cooperation and partnership relations
• Ability to work both, independently and as a member of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good language skills in written and spoken Moldavian, Russian and English
• Ability to engage in regional travel according to project needs
We offer you a challenging and versatile task in an international team. You have the opportunity to perform conceptual and practical tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility. The position is initially limited to August 31, 2022.
We are looking forward for your application in English by December 31, 2020.