At Business-Class, we’re seeking qualified sales representatives to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often giving virtual presentations it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with an understanding of customer's needs and delivering the advanced product knowledge through exceptional customer service.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales targets through the successful implementation of sales and persuading strategies and tactics.
- Build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedules to follow-up with existing or potential sales outlets.
- Develop and implement action plans through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain working relationships with existing and new clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycles to close new business.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to present the product and relay objection handling.
- Conduct an accurate, consistent and timely follow-up.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient written and spoken English.
- Experience in Sales Field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM.
- Personal integrity.
- Time management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success rate at levels above targets
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Travel industry knowledge and GDS skills