Established in 2002, we are a shared service center with over 40 software engineers and testers on board in Europe. Our primary expertise is Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and E-commerce development for our customers across the globe (Germany, Switzerland, USA).
We are now expanding our customer base and looking for a new QA to join our team.
Find out more about us on our website www.grafit.md
- You are a software tester or QA, passionate for web-development.
- You are a quick learner with strong analytical skills.
- Capable to understand technical tasks in English.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player, respecting your fellow colleagues, responsible & ready to grow as a professional.
- Competitive salary (400-800 eur);
- Paid lunches;
- Flexible working hours;
- Office at the center of the city;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Fitness packages;
- Dual monitor setup.
Job requirements for QA:
- Familiar with testing methodologies;
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC);
- Familiar with database query languages (SQL or NoSQL);
- Technical level of English (read and reply to technical tasks);
- Experienced in Version Control Systems (SVN or Git);
- A web-application testing experience is a plus.
Are you interested in this job?
Please, send your CV to email@example.com
If you want to know more about us, visit www.grafit.md