Allied Testing software company
is looking to fill a position of:
Full Stack Developer (Java)
We are looking for a team mate to join us in developing a new product and are still forming a team for the task. We expect a mature person that can work in a geographically distributed team and is self-sufficient / good in self-management.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Proficiency and experience building in Java applications
- Experience building PostgreSQL databases
- Experience with AWS
- Experience planning, developing and deploying APIs
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of Accessibility and SEO principles.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.