Urchin Systems focuses on helping businesses with product design, development and code acceleration.
The project aims to build a new web portal and back office services to replace various legacy systems and components. The new system will allow the company to significantly increase its client base while also improving overall user experience and streamlining the internal back office workflow.
- Support and development of software image preprocessing.
- Implementing machine learning driven end-to-end pipelines. Mainly image classification
- Automating textual parsing.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years Python Development experience.
- Experience with libraries in Python like TensorFlow, NumPy, OpenCV, scikit-learn, etc.
- Knowledge of computer vision algorithms.
- Experience of using and adaptation for different use-cases of machine learning models.
- Experience in bringing models into production
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform
- Competitive salary;
- Corporate team building abroad;
- Opportunity to train and work in US;
- Relaxation area in the office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Access to online courses;
- English language courses;
- Snacks and drinks in the office;
- Gym membership reimbursement.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org