Monsato SA, зарегистрированное в Молдове в 1997 году, ищет программистов для работы на американского клиента.
Предлагаем fulltime job position, полный соцпакет, хороший коллектив, тимбилдинги за границей, интересную работу и достойную зарплату.
We are actively seeking a Senior Java Engineer with good technical expertise, who is interested in joining our new project. The new team is going to be a Broadleaf task force able to implement the majority of projects for customers in need of eCommerce solutions.
- Competitive salary
- Business trips to the USA (relocation is an option)
- Work on bleeding-edge projects in a team of experienced and motivated developers
- Flexible working hours
- Team-buildings abroad
- Participate in the design and development of high-performance business applications, from requirements analysis to production
- Continually improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years in Java development
- Working experience with Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Web Spring Security), MongoDB
- Robust OO Programming and OO Design concepts knowledge
- Strong unit/integration testing experience
- Knowledge of Broadleaf platform will be a plus
- Delivery Focused using Agile Development Methodology (Scrum/Kanban)
- Need to be a team player while having the capacity to work independently
- Strong analytical and logical skills including troubleshooting
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good English both verbal and written skills are a must
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Java dev vacancy”.