Monsato SA, зарегистрированное в Молдове в 1997 году, ищет программистов для работы на американского клиента.
Предлагаем fulltime job position, полный соцпакет, хороший коллектив, тимбилдинги за границей, интересную работу и достойную зарплату.
QA Automation Engineer (Python)
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class QA engineers, developers, DevOps engineers and managers.
- Competitive salary
- Business trips to the USA (relocation is an option)
- Work on bleeding-edge projects in a team of experienced and motivated developers and QA engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development opportunities
- Team-buildings abroad
- Participate in design, development, delivery, and support test automation framework using Python
- Occasional manual testing
- Implement new tests and collect metrics about auto tests
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; etc.)
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the keys to success
- Collaborate with a team of QA engineers
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Web and API testing
- Commercial experience with Selenium (Python)
- Confident knowledge of software QA methodology, processes and tools
- Experience with bug and ticket tracking systems (preferably Jira)
- Good communication skills and at least intermediate technical speaking English
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Understanding of general OOP and Functional programming concepts
- Linux/Mac hands-on experience
Please send your CV at email@example.com with the subject “QA Automation (Python)”.