Monsato SA, зарегистрированное в Молдове в 1997 году, ищет программистов для работы на американского клиента.
Предлагаем fulltime job position, полный соцпакет, хороший коллектив, тимбилдинги за границей, интересную работу и достойную зарплату.
Ecommerce web-site for an American lifestyle, clothing, and accessories retailer. It’s a large isomorphic Single Page Application built with Ember.js (with server-side rendering) serving millions of visitors daily. Site functionality includes all the aspects of a typical Ecommerce project (search and browse products, cart, SSR pre-prender for SEO, Checkout, account area, order history) as well as unique features (loyalty program, self-service, returns portal).
We are constantly working on adding new features and refining existing ones, improving application performance, developer ergonomics, and integrating industry best practices. Project requires additional engineers to join a distributed team to help with delivery of a pipeline of features planned for 2021 and beyond with Agile methodology.
- Competitive salary
- Business trips to the USA (relocation is an option)
- Work on bleeding-edge projects in a team of experienced and motivated developers and QA engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development opportunities
- Team-buildings abroad
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Innovate and enhance on-site functionality
- Participate in agile development processes in SDLC, including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Solid experience with modern frameworks (Angular, React, Vue or similar)
- Strong markup skills (good knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS frameworks and pre-processors, understanding of adaptive/responsive concept)
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
- Good communication skills and technical English
- Good problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
Please send your CV at email@example.com with the subject “Front End”.