Office managers essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and may manage a team of administrative or support staff.
We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova.
We are growing fast and have the vision of building a leading software development company in the world. If we are up for the challenge, we want you to join us.
More information about the company: www.index.dev
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above
- Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have a personal ownership and pride;
- Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
- Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
- Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
- Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
Your Responsibilities will typically include:
- organising meetings and managing databases
- booking transport and accommodation
- organising company events or conferences
- ordering stationery and furniture
- dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- managing office budgets
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- using a range of software packages
- attending meetings with senior management
- assisting the organisation's HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
- Manage all aspects of operations so as to ensure a smooth running of the office;
- Office Supply;
- Assist with planning corporate events and meetings, make travel arrangements;
- Keep management and colleagues informed regarding upcoming events;
- Assist in compiling various reports, team meetings briefs, etc. making sure all information is up to date;
- Act as a main contact person for suppliers, clients, state institutions.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Computer skills
- Problem solving skills, ability to multi-task;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Working knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Calendar, Google Drive,
- Base salary starting 8000-12000 MDL net for full-time work, depending on your level of experience.
- Paid training and internship;
- Work with international clients;
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
- Work in a team of experienced specialists;
- Compensation of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova. We are growing fast and have the vision of building a leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join. us.
More information about the company: http://index.dev/
Apply by sending CV to email@example.com
The subject of the email: Office manager - CV (Your First/Last Name)