HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
We are looking for a NOC Engineer for SkyConsult (https://www.skyconsult.com/).
The ideal candidate is a problem solver with work experience in enterprise or carrier infrastructure, well organized and team player. Candidate will have the opportunity to develop his/her consulting skills, business processes knowledge and technical expertise by being exposed to our client’s complex business environment (oil & gas).
- Deploy and inspect IT network systems;
- Follow up/create tickets and perform basic troubleshooting on network and related services;
- Escalate tickets when needed towards relevant support teams;
- Oversee the installation of hardware and cabling systems;
- Monitor the performance and capacity of computer systems;
- Perform regular checks on the network hardware and software;
- Respond to network alerts and hardware malfunctions;
- Track and document network issues and compile incident reports;
- Manage system backups and network security protocols;
- Handle incidents and help with performing root cause analysis for service interruption issues;
- Work closely with other teams on troubleshooting issues as well as planning requirements for new services;
- Automate administrative tasks using scripting languages;
- Work with diverse technical and non-technical teams, including Development, QA, IT Operations, Customer Operations and Project Management teams.
- Familiar with TCP/IP OSI protocol stack;
- Certifications from IT industry are a plus (e.g., CCNA);
- Experience as a NOC Engineer in an ISP or a telecommunication company is a plus;
- Experience deploying, managing, and troubleshooting network infrastructures;
- Knowledge of server hardware systems including Dell Blade, UCS, and HP systems;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Experience using virtualized environments public/private clouds (VMware, Windows Hyper-V, Azure, AWS, Oracle Cloud);
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Fluent Romanian & Russian (spoken and written);
- English (spoken and written) is a plus.
- Remote position;
- Shifts 7:00-19:00 / 19:00-7:00 (36 / 48 hours per week);
- Attractive salary conditions plus bonuses;
- Private medical insurance;
- Professional trainings/certifications;
- Career opportunities;
- IT Park.
Candidații interesați rugăm să trimită CV-ul la adresa electronică: firstname.lastname@example.org