Crunchyroll is the world’s most popular anime brand, connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories with 360-degree experiences. We’re an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for fans through content (licensed, co-produced, originals, distribution), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more. Visit our About Us pages for more information about our collection of brands and companies.
Crunchyroll COVID-19 Hiring Status
Crunchyroll employees are currently working from home, and we are still conducting remote interviews and hiring during this time. This role is expected to start remotely, and we’ll work closely with you as we understand every person has unique circumstances.
Our headquarters is located in downtown Chisinau, Moldova, where our group of cross-functional experts assembles to create experiences for Crunchyroll and VRV’s passionate communities.
About The Team:
At Crunchyroll, the People team in Moldova leads many efforts including partnering with managers across the organization on people management, policy and procedure development, employee records and information maintenance, as well as employee relations, advocating for employees, and keeping a pulse on morale and evolution of the company culture. We are a diverse group of individuals who are passionate about HR and its critical impact on an organization. Our broader People team consists of HR Business Partners, People/HR Operations, Recruiting, Workplace Operations, and Learning, Diversity, Inclusion & Engagement.
We are looking for an HR Assistant to join our team and support HR programs aligned with the employee lifecycle and support Moldova payroll processing. Our ideal candidate will be responsible, reliable, and willing to regularly contribute to making our company a better place to work. They should be highly efficient, organized, and approachable. If you believe you possess the dedication, character, and skills to become part of our innovative team, we would like to hear from you.
• Proven experience working in an office environment
• Knowledge of Moldova Labour Legislation
• Strong administration and organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluency in English, Romanian and Russian
• Computer literacy and the ability to operate with Microsoft Office & G Suite products
• Ability to accurately follow instructions
A day in the life of our HR Assistant:
• Work collaboratively with the other People team members to support HR administration needs and ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time.
• Maintain records and relevant documentation in the employees' personal folder - agreements, changes, transfers, and other documents.
• Be responsible for the integrity and accuracy of the data.
• Be involved in project work that can help drive continuous improvement within our business.
• Any other administrative tasks or duties that can support the wider Global HR team
• Stay Healthy - Private health, dental, and vision insurance, including full insurance package for kids;
• Take Time for You - Accrued PTO, sick days, social PTO, and flexible schedule;
• Refuel - Catered meals, snacks & beverages;
• Find Balance - On-site gym*, yoga & wellness classes, Employee Assistance Program;
• Work hard, watch hard - Free premium access to Crunchyroll & Warner Media Screeners;
• Level Up - Prepaid Udemy and LinkedIn Learning accounts, English and Romanian classes, professional development courses & conferences;
• Press Play - Game nights, anime nights, online team buildings & celebrations;
• That's not all - Referral bonus, Spot bonus, Employee morale budget, Utility compensation, Crunchyroll Store discount, & others.
*Due to changes in the workplace, benefits that are tied to the office are temporarily not available.
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our FAQ
Crunchyroll, the world’s most popular anime brand, connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories with 360-degree experiences.
Fans have access to the largest collection of licensed anime through Crunchyroll, Anime Digital Network (in partnership with Citel, a subsidiary of Média-Participations), and Anime on Demand video streaming services, translated into multiple languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts — top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast.
Crunchyroll's services also extend to licensing of theatrical, TV, home video, and consumer product rights.
Fans engage further with events (including owned events Crunchyroll Expo, Anime Awards, Crunchyroll Movie Nights, KAZÉ Movie Nights), consumer products through eCommerce and retail partners (Crunchyroll, KAZÉ, AV Visionen), Crunchyroll Games, KAZÉ Games, and manga (KAZÉ Manga, Crunchyroll Manga app, Crunchyroll Manga Store).
Crunchyroll was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles, Tokyo, Paris, Chisinau, Lausanne, and Berlin (AV Visionen). VRV (U.S.) and Eye See Movies (Germany) are also Crunchyroll brands.
Our Company Values
You’ll see these in action if we’re lucky enough to have you:
• Embrace Originality - We’ve taken different paths to get here -- but we’re in it together to win in anime
• Fuel Passion - Understanding fandom makes us better at what we do
• Champion Change - We’re agile and see change as an opportunity to lead by example
• Hustle Intentionally - As fans of our fans, we always want to do more -- but we’re deliberate in our path
• Elevate Anime - We’re showing the world how special anime is
If you've got so far, let's meet and discuss more about this opportunity! Please apply using this link: https://boards.greenhouse.io/crunchyroll/jobs/2796655?gh_jid=2796655