H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers. We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a HR Generalist.
· Build a successful recruiting strategy
· Participate in the process of employee orientation, development, and training
· Implement an uniform performance & evaluation system
· You get to work with Workday, our high-performance HR tool that enables you to manage your processes centrally and efficiently.
· You are constantly looking for improvement and actively participate in HR projects that offer added value to the business.
· You will work closely with your HR colleagues from the head office
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in HR: recruitment, understanding of Labor Law
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
· Remarkable organizational skills, time management, problem solving
· Knowledge of English language at communication level
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· The chance to make a difference and be a part of our success story
· A challenging environment for continuous growth and development
· A caring, reliable team where every opinion counts
· COVID-19 safe office – Your health is our number one priority
· Decent remuneration based on your performance