Who We Are
We’re a cast of characters working to shine a spotlight on anime. Crunchyroll is an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for fans through content (licensed, co-produced, originals, distribution), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more. Visit our About Us pages for more information about our collection of brands.
About the Team
The Recruiting Team at Crunchyroll is responsible for all talent planning, hiring, recruiting operations, and recruitment program development. We love making a difference and are extremely passionate about our core responsibility - to find and hire amazing people to make Crunchyroll great! We champion the extraordinary through our culture and the internal businesses that we support. Our mission is to enable talent across the organization to do their best work while innovating for the future.
Crunchyroll COVID-19 Hiring Status
Crunchyroll employees are currently working from home, and we are still conducting remote interviews and hiring during this time. This role is expected to start remotely, and we’ll work closely with you as we understand every person has unique circumstances.
Crunchyroll is seeking a Technical Recruiter to help us grow tech verticals including SWE, Product, and Leadership. We're looking for individuals who can drive and manage an efficient yet quality process and be a strategic partner to our hiring managers. You should have experience owning a pipeline and reporting out on your success. You should bring a level of integrity while embodying our humble and passionate culture. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting experience for our engineering organization.
• You possess 3+ years of technical recruiting experience (mix of in-house & agency is a plus)
• You deliver outstanding candidate and client service, negotiation, and closing skills
• You act as an advocate for both clients and candidates throughout the hiring process by establishing regular touch points and diligent follow through
• Ability to manage multiple competing demands and constantly re-prioritize
• Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Experience in sourcing component of recruiting for specific and niche skills
• Experience sourcing through LinkedIn and similar applications
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience with Greenhouse or similar ATS software
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Fluent English and Russian
A day in the life of our Technical Recruiter:
• Facilitating the entire interview process, from application review, screening calls to conducting on-site interviews.
• Manage all candidate communications while ensuring positive candidate experience
• Generate pipelines and calibrate regularly with hiring managers and hiring teams
• Manage hiring manager expectations and develop interview processes that leads to quality hires
• Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high-quality candidates for open positions
• Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity
• Proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
• Collaborate with other recruiting team members on initiatives and other hiring needs
Benefits and Perks
• Stay Healthy - Private health, dental, and vision insurance, including full insurance package for kids;
• Take Time for You - Accrued PTO, sick days, social PTO, and flexible schedule;
• Refuel - Catered meals, snacks & beverages;
• Find Balance - On-site gym*, yoga & wellness classes, Employee Assistance Program;
• Work hard, watch hard - Free premium access to Crunchyroll & Warner Media Screeners;
• Level Up - Prepaid Udemy and LinkedIn Learning accounts, English and Romanian classes, professional development courses & conferences;
• Press Play - Game nights, anime nights, online team buildings & celebrations;
• That's not all - Referral bonus, Spot bonus, Employee morale budget, Utility compensation, Crunchyroll Store discount, & others.
*Due to changes in the workplace, benefits that are tied to the office are temporarily not available.
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our FAQ
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com and @ellation.com email accounts. If you have any questions of the authenticity of an Ellation or Crunchyroll job offer, please contact email@example.com before giving away any information.
Crunchyroll, the world’s most popular anime brand, connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories with 360-degree experiences.
Fans have access to the largest collection of licensed anime through Crunchyroll, Anime Digital Network (in partnership with Citel, a subsidiary of Média-Participations), and Anime on Demand video streaming services, translated in multiple languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts — top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast. Crunchyroll's services also extend to licensing of theatrical, TV, home video, and consumer product rights.
Fans engage further with events (including owned events Crunchyroll Expo, Anime Awards, Crunchyroll Movie Nights, KAZÉ Movie Nights), consumer products through eCommerce and retail partners (Crunchyroll, KAZÉ, AV Visionen), Crunchyroll Games, KAZÉ Games, and manga (KAZÉ Manga, Crunchyroll Manga app, Crunchyroll Manga Store).
Crunchyroll was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles, Tokyo, Paris, Chisinau, Lausanne, and Berlin (AV Visionen). VRV (U.S.) and Eye See Movies (Germany) are also Crunchyroll brands.
Our Company Values
You’ll see these in action if we’re lucky enough to have you:
• Embrace Originality - We’ve taken different paths to get here -- but we’re in it together to win in anime
• Fuel Passion - Understanding fandom makes us better at what we do
• Champion Change - We’re agile and see change as an opportunity to lead by example
• Hustle Intentionally - As fans of our fans, we always want to do more -- but we’re deliberate in our path
• Elevate Anime - We’re showing the world how special anime is
You've got so far! Let's meet and discuss this opportunity. Please apply here