Join “Agile Partners”, a company of young professionals creating and building global FinTech products.
Agile Partners, one of the fastest growing Fintech company are seeking a TechOps Lead. The TechOps team will involve in investigating and resolving technical issues related to functioning of the ecosystem. For this role we expect a combination of hands-on technical skills as well as proven leadership expertise.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Work from home available;
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses. Your happiness is our top priority;
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided;
- Free tea, coffee, and sweets included;
- The opportunity to work on company’s own Fintech products, delivered globally, with an international impact on people’s lives and businesses.
- Be an owner of the TechOps function; build and maintain our 24/7 support process for our mission critical applications;
- Manage the TechOps team;
- Provide technical support and handling urgent escalation from external or internal customers or users in a production environment with high-volume of transaction traffic;
- Strong collaboration, communication and interaction with all stakeholders including customers, product manager, developer and management team;
- Analyze service ticket data, identify incident root cause, draft Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report and follow possible maintenance for system-level improvement;
- Work closely with product and engineering teams globally, participate and follow up in iteration, release and roadmap planning timely;
- Very flexible with capability to prioritize multiple incidents and deadlines to facilitate well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 3-5+ years of experience in similar roles - e.g. Technical Support Manager, TechOps Lead, etc.
- ITSM knowledge and proved experience;
- Experience of working with Linux servers;
- Experience of working with AWS cloud is a great advantage;
- Networking protocols knowledge and experience in configuring network devices and server system components;
- Background working with mission critical 24/7 operating systems will be beneficial;
- System approach thinking, modelling, analytical, problem-solving skills and learning agility;
- Strong monitoring data analysis capabilities; ability to identify trends and aggregate information across a large volume of issues and incidents;
- Demonstrated and superior experience in diagnosing technical issues;
- Tech skills: capable to use all kinds of tools to do troubleshooting, and better if is able to read code to identify the root cause;
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us a message with ”TechOps Lead” in the subject line and your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile and our team will get in touch with you.
Excited to hear from you!