HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
HR-Consulting is looking for Automation Engineer at the request of our client.
- Design, develop, and maintain automated tests to support system integration and regression testing;
- Work in development environment using the leading-edge automation tools;
- Training of required tools and methodologies is ensured by the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- Analytic and algorithmic thinking;
- Experience in system validation / testing (at least 2 years);
- Experience in developing automated tests using Java frameworks;
- Fluency in English and Romanian/Russian - Mandatory;
- Good communication skills and teamwork, responsibility and commitment;
- Knowledge of layer 2- 4 networking protocols (TCP / IP, UDP) – Advantage;
- Experience with Linux OS system – Advantage;
- Experience in Developing Automation Tests – Advantage;
- Experience in Python, Scapy – Advantage.
Send your CV: email@example.com and indicate the vacancy code AEVB
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry with unique learning experience in our company;
- Professional Trainings on company's technologies and practice in our fully equipped laboratories;
- A competitive salary linked to your performance;
- Lunch compensation;
- Private Medical insurance.