DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 170 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
Senior QA Automation Engineer
Every year the volume and sophistication of cyber attacks are growing all around the world. At EclecticIQ our mission is to provide defenders with the best tools to detect and prevent the attacks from happening.
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to contribute to the development of a large scale product that helps cyber threat analysts to perform faster, better, and deeper investigations. Working closely with other engineers and with product managers, you’ll be responsible of ensuring that our Software is built to the highest quality using Industry best practices and that’s where you come in.
You will work with tooling like GitLab, Ansible and Cypress and be expected to contribute to the evolution of our tooling. You will work with QA engineers across all teams to reduce manual operations and decrease the time to market, raising the quality bar with every change of the EclecticIQ Threat Intelligence Platform.
Our platform is built using Python with tools and libraries like Flask, SQLAlchemy, Celery, as well PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch. It is deployed both in the cloud and on premises. We work with cyber security standards like STIX and TAXII (and build open source libraries to work with these standards!). We follow Industry best practices and we are constantly iterating and improving.
- Design and build test automation tooling to reduce the manual steps in our quality and release processes.
- Automate the testing of the EclecticIQ Threat Intelligence Platform across front-end, back-end, data and API layers.
- Evolve our test automation tooling in key areas such as regression, performance and coverage.
- Provide feedback to development teams.
- Assist with coaching teams to implement test automation best practices.
- Be an advocate for automation and quality.
- 5 years of professional experience.
- At least 2 years' experience of test automation in a similar role.
- Strong experience working with at least with one programming language, preferably Python.
- Systematic problem-solving approach.
- Very good English language skills (both written and spoken).
- Solid time management skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with tools like Git, GitLab, Ansible.
- Experience working with Docker and Linux OS.
- Familiarity of working with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with Linux OS internals.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Familiarity with Cypress.
- Familiarity with the maintenance of Open Source projects.
- Interest in security.
- Cutting edge technologies.
- International travel for training purposes at the HQ, in the Netherlands.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Full benefits package.
- Free refreshments, relaxation areas.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies and works on different internal projects to ensure the potential to migrate and develop in other roles.
If you are interested please send your English CV to: email@example.com Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.