HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of its client, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of:
Junior Web Designer (UI/UX)
- Conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites/applications;
- Creating website/application designs that are user-friendly, effective, and appealing using digital retouching and image editing when needed;
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases;
- Discussing with project management website/application requirements and providing ideas on implementation;
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/software development trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- 2+ years UI/UX development and applications/interfaces design for desktops and mobiles;
- Familiarity with Responsive Design concepts and RESTful API web services;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) principles;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Intermediate level of English (sufficient for working with documentation and application interfaces).
Will be an asset:
- Experience with NoSQL database systems (Hbase, Hypertable, CouchDB, MongoDB);
- Proficient with graphic design/editing software (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator);
- Interest in learning new technologies and frameworks.
The company offers:
- Flexible work schedule;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Hourly payment.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code CAB in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909