DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 170 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
Recruiter for International Projects
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team in Chisinau and work globally with roles in the development cooperation sector.
DevelopmentAid Recruitment Solutions (DRS) provides talent acquisition support for roles in the development cooperation sector. In the role of Recruiter for International Projects you will work towards providing quality talent acquisition services for international donors, NGOs and consultancy companies.
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting process to meet various staffing goals: sourcing (database, LinkedIn), screening, interviewing, negotiation
- Regular communication with clients and candidates (by email and phone) to ensure quality and efficiency of recruitment process
- Tailor CVs according to the job’s requirements
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of French, Spanish or Portuguese, an advantage
- Experience in communicating with international candidates or clients is an advantage
- Well-organized, able to work simultaneously on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Assertive and pro-active
- Inquisitive, able to learn fast and deliver quick results
- Possibility to work remotely after the training period
- Competitive salary and periodical salary review
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday – Friday work schedule
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, most currently online, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies and works on different internal projects to ensure the potential to migrate and develop in other roles. If you are interested please send your English CV to: email@example.com Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.