We’re looking for a Business/System Analyst to join our team working for a Fortune 500 American manufacturer of industrial tools. You will be closely working with data scientists, data engineers, project managers, and business users.
• Solid hands-on experience in RDBMS performance turning (preferably MySQL).
• Experience in working in Large implementation of RDBMS databases (preferably MySQL).
• Experience in Query Optimization, Partitioning, stored procedures tuning.
• Had worked in optimization and normalization of DB.
• Experience of using tools like SolarWinds for DB health/monitoring/performance.
• Experience of AWS Aurora MySQL is a bonus Responsibilities
• Review and analysis current DB Normalization and DB structures.
• Implementation of suggestions to improve the structure and performance of the databases.
• Review and application of performance improvements for DB Partitioning, Performance tuning of long-running SQL
• Helping team to create efficient stored procedures
• Designing strategy to maintain large tables including processes to add new columns/partition, Indexing strategy, etc To book an interview please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org