Full-time position, available immediately, remote work possible
● Introduce efficient ways to sustainably improve our work’S quality, e.g. through automation
● Test web shops, web apps, order processes, business and production processes, and web APIs
● As a member of the testing team, coach your colleagues in structuring the testing process
● Implement transparent quality metrics
● Explain QA to the product owner, the development team and other stakeholders
● Experience in test automation, some development experience would be ideal
● Structured way of working
● Experience in testing systems mentioned above
● Ideally, you already have some leadership experience
● Experience in agile development (Scrum)
● High level of teamwork, sense of responsibility and communication skills
● Fluency in spoken and written English
WHAT WE OFFER:
● A job in an international, owner-managed company
● Pleasant working atmosphere in a motivated team
● Rapid transfer of responsibility
● Competitive salary
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your application, stating your salary expectations and possible starting date.
WE ARE GROWING. GROW WITH US!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION!