Full-time position, available immediately, remote work possible
● As a member of the PHP development team, you coach the colleagues to continuously raise our quality standards
● Introduce more automation and quality metrics
● Strive to achieve more than just solving Jira tickets that have been assigned to you
● Be a voice for software development in our product teams. Make your product owner and stakeholders aware of technical issues and explain them in a non-technical way
● Consult on architecture with other teams and our Head of Software Development
● Successful studies in computer science, software engineering or a comparable education
● Minimum of 5 years experience as a PHP developer
● Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
● Experience in agile development (Scrum)
● Experience with RESTful API development, including OpenAPI / Swagger
● Experience with AWS cloud services desirable
● Fluency in spoken and written English
WHAT WE OFFER:
● A job in an international, owner-managed company
● Pleasant working atmosphere in a motivated team
● Rapid transfer of responsibility
● Competitive salary
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your application, stating your salary expectations and possible starting date.
WE ARE GROWING. GROW WITH US!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION!