C# / ASP.NET Developer (remote)
Research and Markets (www.researchandmarkets.com) is the World’s largest market research store with a selection of over 1,500,000 market research reports and business information products. Over 400 of the Fortune 500 buy their research from us.
We are looking for a strong ASP.NET MVC Developer with a 3+ years’ experience to join our development team.
Ideally you will have experience working on public facing websites, so that have gained experience around website security, cross-browser compatibility issues, performance and scaling issues, responsive design, etc.
You will have opportunities to cross-train and specialize in new technologies that compliment your skill set. We are a very approachable and open team and are constantly looking for people that complement our existing skill set, who are not afraid to share their ideas and who want to be part of a dynamic team.
Required skills and education:
- Computer Science, Information Technology degree or equivalent work experience
- C#, .NET Framework .NET4.8/.NET 5, ASP.NET MVC 5
- LINQ, Entity Framework 6.2.0, EF Core
- Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL
- IIS 8.0
- Visual Studio 2019
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Experience working on public facing websites
- Database query optimization, database schema optimization, index maintenance
- NUnit or other unit testing frameworks
- Git, BitBucket, TeamCity