Join “Agile Partners”, a company of young professionals creating and building global FinTech products.
Agile Partners is looking for an Office Manager that will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Work in a big, modern office in the center of the city, on the 1st line of Ștefan cel Mare boulevard
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses. Team's culture and your happiness is our top priority
- Full social package and official employment. The company is an IT Park resident
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided
- Friendly work environment, with a big relax zone and modern kitchen
- Free tea, coffee, sweets and weekly fruits included
- Flexible vacation time
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. Energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- At least 2 years of experience in office management
- Higher Education
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us a message with ”Office Manager” in the subject line and your CV or a link to your LinkedIn Profile and our team will get in touch with you.
Excited to hear from you!