We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova.
We are growing fast and have the vision of building a leading software development company in the world. If we are up for the challenge, we want you to join us.
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
- Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have a personal ownership and pride;
- Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
- Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
- Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
- Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
- We are growing fast and have the vision of building a leading software development company in the world. If we are up for the challenge, we want you to join us. More information about the company: www.index.dev
- You’re a globally-minded executive with deep and diverse experience in all facets of B2B marketing: growth and demand generation, content and brand, product marketing, community building, customer marketing and advocacy, and marketing operations
- You have a strong understanding of how to leverage customer and market insights, buyer personas, value selling, and competitive differentiation to build a category leading B2B brand
- You have deep and broad experience across B2B marketing, spanning product marketing, content marketing, branding and PR, SEO, demand generation, customer marketing and advocacy, events, and more.
- You know how to develop a global marketing strategy and roadmap in partnership with sales, account management, product, international, and PR teams
- A creative thinker who is excited about the challenge and opportunity of building a B2B brand and marketing strategy that aligns with and complements Index’s broader brand strategy
- A phenomenal cross-functional collaborator and leader skills - you thrive in building alignment, developing shares goals and strategy, and using data to measure progress and maintain accountability
- Build a world-class B2B brand, grow awareness, and establish Index as clear leader in the remote software developers hiring
- Build a scalable demand gen engine that can take Index to $100m+ ARR in B2B revenue in the coming years
- Maintain and optimize annual marketing plan that includes a comprehensive set of targets, programs, budgets, staff and KPIs that guide our efforts and outcomes
- Build and manage a highly effective, productive, and engaged team of diverse B2B marketers
- Ensure that shared pipeline and revenue goals between marketing and sales are exceeded on a regular basis
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the organization, especially with sales, account management, product, consumer marketing, and brand
- Own the B2B messaging frameworks and ensure it is consistently used across all customer-facing roles and assets
- Develop the customer insights and market research to help inform new B2B products and services that support Index’s core product portfolio
- Develop Account-Based Marketing (ABM) integrated campaigns around key themes, use-cases, promotions and verticals
- Drive the strategy for SEO, Emailing, Linkedin, Ads, PR, Growth hacking and more
- Clearly communicate progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives, especially as it relates to tracking pipeline and revenue growth and ever-deepening customer engagement
- Develop a deep understanding of market trends, the competitive landscape, and Index’s core strengths so as to inform long-term positioning and marketing strategy
- Partner with sales drive strong alignment on b2b campaign strategy, execution, pipe generation, and win-rate objectives
- Build and Lead the marketing team
Apply by sending CV to email@example.com The subject of the email: Position - CV (Your First/Last Name)
- Competitive salary
- Remote benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Opportunity to work with a product focused on making the world a better place
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;