About the company: The company has become one of the world’s greatest leaders in biotechnology. Based on our valuable experience in the fermentation of lactic acid and other derivatives, continuously develops sustainable, innovative, and health-friendly solutions in the field of food safety, nutrition and green chemistry.
• Knowledge and understanding of current trends in social media, mainly in LinkedIn & Facebook.;
• Managing day-to-day activities: creating editorial calendars, producing engaging photos and content for posts, scheduling posts, audience building, managing comments/messages/mentions, interacting with industry leaders, sharing relevant content to increase engagement, running advertising campaigns;
• Regularly providing insights gained from social media monitoring to internal team members, seeking out new opportunities in the digital space;
• Driving relevant traffic to the website through content re-purposing (blogs, articles, videos, etc.) and campaign performance tracking;
• Coordinating SEO for company website;
• Bachelor/ master degree in in Marketing/Communications/Philology/Foreign Languages;
• Outstanding oral and written English and Romanian skills required. Another language skills will be considered as an advantage;
• Work experience of min. 1 year in marketing and/or communications with experience in social media marketing;
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Photoshop, Illustrator;
• Familiar with the creation of graphics and visuals optimized for social media.
The company offers:
• Competitive salary, social package;
• A diverse and interesting work in a growing team;
• Work schedule: Monday-Friday (9.00 - 18:00);
• Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth.
To apply , please send your CV to the email email@example.com, indicate the GDMS in the subject or calling 060422844 .