React.js Front-End Engineer
At Compire, we help businesses build premium user interfaces with React.js. We work with medium and big companies from the USA but our team is based in Moldova, Romania, and Denmark.
Everyone at Compire is free to live and work in the places they thrive, and most of us do just that. We are a full-remote company but a couple of times a year we get together and travel, celebrate or just chill at the beach for a couple of days.
Collectively, we’ve run a profitable development agency and work only on projects we like. We work hard to make sure every employee is given the freedom, tools, trust, and support to do the best work of their careers. That's why so many people who work at Compire stay at Compire.
We are looking for a new teammate to join our company.
Requirements for candidates:
- 3+ years of professional experience in front-end development.
- 2+ years of React.js experience
- Strong HTML, CSS, ES6
- REST, WebSocket communication
- Ability to cooperate with backend developers
- Good English skills (write and read).
- Challenging projects using the latest technologies. We work only on the project we like with cutting-edge technologies.
- Official employment in the Republic of Moldova.
- Highly competitive salary with regular raises and bonuses.
- A good work-life balance. We believe 40 hours a week is more than enough to do all the work. Evenings and weekends are for family and fun, not working.
- A fun and young team.
Send us an email and let's start talking!