Safeguard Global is currently seeking a Nodejs Developer to work in a thriving and globally distributed team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing on a full stack of technologies to deliver solutions to address complex business issues.
Tasks and Key Responsibilities:
- Design and develop and back-end application functionality in modular architecture
- Perform end-end and unit testing on newly developed functionality
- Experienced in writing code keeping quality and performance aspects in mind
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge user interface solutions.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently and fix in a timely fashion
- Create and review feature designs and code to ensure upholding product quality
- Relied upon to be team oriented, problem solver, flexible and dynamic in an Agile environment big on collaboration
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of using tools for code repository GIT/SVN/bitbucket/perforce
- 1+ years using the Agile scrum/Kanban for software delivery
- 1+ years using Postgres SQL or any other relational database
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV