The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety.
The successful office manager is an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves
- Manage office budget
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to priotitize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products
- Official employment and social package, competitive salary level
- Excellent working conditions in the comfortable office in the center of the city
- A great possibility of development and professional growth in an international environment.
To apply, please submit your CV (in English) to email: