DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of 200 innovative and passionate people: analysts, programmers, QA engineers, designers, marketeers, career advisors, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer interested in joining our professional in-house development team. You will be in charge of the development, documentation and maintenance of our core code base, for our internal projects, such as DevelopmentAid.org and Tenderwell application.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Update the structure and design of web pages
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensure web design is optimized for multiple devices
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the design
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Maintain the website and implement any necessary additions or enhancements
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders within the company
- Knowledge of basic UX principles and CSS techniques
- Understanding and applying "Clean code" practices
- Git experience and associated workflows
- English knowledge is a plus
- Hybrid workplace, with the possibility to combine work from the office and from home after completing the training in the office
- An experience-based competitive salary
- Regular revisions of remuneration package
- Full ownership of the development process, working with company’s owned, internal projects
- Work in an international environment within a professional in-house team of engineers
- Training policy covering a wide variety of areas (sports, professional courses, upskilling, personal development etc.)
- Attractive working work conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library (including professional IT literature)
- Corporate and team building events for employees
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies and works on different internal projects to ensure the potential to migrate and develop in other roles.
To apply please send your CV, with the job title, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.