DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 150 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
.Net Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to be part of a decentralized development team, creating an innovative Industry 4.0 solution for the automotive industry worldwide.
- Development of an Industry 4.0 application based on latest technologies
- Definition of development scope for UI applications regarding target achievement as well as possible risks
- Enhance our Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Tooling for engineering processes
- Support specification, design and verification of machine and plant HMI, control methodology and documentation
- Close cooperation with the product owner regarding the development and introduction of new applications.
- Solid experience in C#, .NET, Angular, Git, DevOps as well as knowledge of SQL databases
- You like TDD as much as we do
- Knowledge of agile development methods
- Engineering degree in the field of software engineering (MSc, BSc)
- English language skills, both written and spoken
- High assertiveness in an international environment
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach.
- Flexible working schedule with the possibility to work remotely
- Experience-based competitive salary and regular revisions of remuneration package
- Work in an international environment within a multinational development team
- Training policy covering a wide variety of areas (sports, professional courses, upskilling, personal development etc.)
- Attractive working work conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library (including professional IT literature)
- Corporate and team building events for employees
- Other employee benefits and profit sharing.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies and works on different projects to ensure the potential to migrate and develop in other roles.
If you are interested please send your English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.