Job location: Chișinău, Moldova
What You'll Do
- Review and translate our designers’ work into well-constructed HTML and CSS.
- Design, write, modify, integrate, and test complex UI components, business logic, and supporting systems and integrate them with internal tools, frameworks, and external APIs.
- Be involved in the design, planning, estimation and execution of new features.
- Maintain a robust frontend CI/CD pipeline.
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues.
- Reading RESTful APIs to retrieve data.
- Produce exemplary code that is performant and reusable.
- Perform unit and system-level testing on your application and all affected systems.
- Implement best practices in software design and coding standards.
- Experience with VueJS framework ( or React, Angular).
- Strong skills with HTML, CSS/Sass, Bootstrap with a good sense of UI/UX
- Ability to develop an implementation plan once provided with a mockup.
- Experience in writing, testing and debugging front-end code that works across multiple browsers and cross platforms.
- Familiar with methods of building a website for good SEO.
- Experienced using Confluence and Jira or a similar system to manage work
- Strong knowledge of Git and workflow control.
- Strong technical and personal communication skills.
- Good reading and writing English.
About the project
You will be working on an innovative Medical AI project focusing on reproductive medicine. You will be part of the team developing solutions for radically improved levels of insight for patients and clinicians by using artificial intelligence, and in so doing, substantially improve the experience and outcomes.
This project has been chosen by MaRS, North America’s largest urban innovation hub, to be part of their portfolio. In a company with leading innovators in the industry you will be developing software that is making a difference in the world of FemTech.
Come work with us and create exciting and meaningful products that will help shape the future of fertility.