Job location: Chișinău, Moldova
What You'll Do
- Build backend systems to scale, for fault tolerance, maintainability and integration with 3rd party software.
- Produce exemplary code and deliver completed projects on time.
- Perform unit and system-level testing on your application and all affected systems.
- Play a key role in the development of best practices in software design, implementation, and coding standards.
- Lead and mentor junior engineers.
- 5+ Years Back-end Development w/ Python and Django on Linux.
- 3+ Years Front-end development experience w/ HTML, CSS/Sass and Bootstrap.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and databases.
- Django JSON RESTful API's.
- Experience with NPM and Webpack bundle scripts.
- Basic server administration with Ubuntu.
- NoSQL DB, as plus will be good to know ArangoDB
- Experience with source control (GIT).
- Experience creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experience with building HIPAA compliant systems.
- Pandas (Python).
- Automated unit testing/E2E tests.
- Container management w/ Docker.
- Understanding of CD/CI, deployment pipelines.
You will be working on an innovative Medical AI project focusing on reproductive medicine. You will be part of the team developing solutions for radically improved levels of insight for patients and clinicians by using artificial intelligence, and in so doing, substantially improve the experience and outcomes.
This project has been chosen by MaRS, North America’s largest urban innovation hub, to be part of their portfolio. In a company with leading innovators in the industry you will be developing software that is making a difference in the world of FemTech.
Come work with us and create exciting and meaningful products that will help shape the future of fertility.