About the company:
International company, with a dynamic and fast-paced culture, promoting collaboration, professionalism, hard work and honesty; focused on acquisition, development, procurement, construction and long-term ownership of clean energy projects.
Your areas of responsibility:
• Perform day-to-day accounting and financial duties through all phases of projects, from acquisition to disposition;
• Oversee general ledger accounts, A/P & A/R reconciliations, month-end, progress-draws, closeouts, year-end, balance sheet and income statement result and analysis;
• Prepare financial statements and draw request for external lenders, partners, and investors on monthly basis;
• Prepare and review monthly financial reports to ensure compliance and reporting according to internal policies;
• Review and process draws and payments, track budget with project managers and investigate project variances;
• Ensure project budgets are up-to-date and follow up with Project Managers for any discrepancies.
• College diploma or university degree in Accounting;
• Experience in construction job cost accounting – will be considered an advantage;
• Sound knowledge with Cost Accounting and Budgeting;
• Proficient in MS Office Suite with advanced Excel skills;
• Strong attention to detail and organized;
• Excellent knowledge of English (C1-C2).
• International environment
• Work stability
• Personal and professional development
• Attractive salary (+ bonuses)
• Flexible work schedule + modern office
Do you meet the requirements indicated above?
Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to indicate the relevant vacancy code PA in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 68 503 560.