HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of its client, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of:
Transfer Analyst (international company)
About the company:
International company, with a dynamic and fast-paced culture, promoting collaboration, professionalism, hard work and honesty; focused on acquisition, development, procurement, construction and long-term ownership of clean energy projects.
Your areas of responsibility:
• Answer incoming phone calls, and ensure every effort is made to effectively handle customer requests and complaints;
• Follow-up with clients on daily basis to complete transfer process;
• Prepare forms and any other pertinent documents;
• Send emails or respond to enquiries from clients;
• Update files and keep a track of all the information in CRM;
• Conduct sale through active sales pitch;
• Develop open and effective channel of communication with each client and communicate with different teams to resolve a problem.
• College diploma or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education;
• Minimum 3 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call centre environment;
• Experience in technical customer service – will be considered an advantage;
• Proficient in the use of modern technology, especially computers;
• Excellent knowledge of English (C1-C2);
• Expert in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• International environment;
• Work stability;
• Personal and professional development;
• Attractive salary (+ bonuses);
• Annual trainings and instruction;
• Flexible work schedule + modern office.
Do you meet the requirements indicated above?
Then send your CV to email@example.com
Remember to indicate the relevant vacancy code TA in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 60 422 844.