DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 150 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
Imagine yourself working for a well-respected international company, with a long track record in Moldova. You are part of a young and dynamic team, working on a product that’s steadily taking over the world. You have well-defined responsibilities, and get the recognition you deserve for your individual performance. Sounds good? Then read on!
- Entry and classify information according to the established guidelines
- Daily monitor the assigned sources in order to identify new and relevant information
- Identify and report duplicate information
- Internet search for incomplete data and/or additional relevant information
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good command of the English language
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Experience is not mandatory
- Full-time schedule with flexible working hours
- Hybrid workplace, allowing to combine work from the office and from home after completing the training in the office
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies and works on different internal projects to ensure the potential to migrate and develop in other roles.
To apply, please send your CV, with the job title, to email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.