HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client - an international company specialized in IT Field:
- Experience in a corporate design environment, ad agency, or design business;
- Experience in multimedia/graphic design;
- Solid understanding of typographic principles and usage;
- Knowledge of print and digital creative required;
- Thorough knowledge of graphic design applications including the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional), and digital multimedia software (Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder, Quicktime, Camtasia) required;
- User Interface design is a huge plus;
- Thorough knowledge of design, typography, photography, composition, printing process, production techniques, audio/video editing, podcasting, and web production;
- The language of Work is ENGLISH, if you are speaking German it would be a plus.
- Create/design a wide variety of print, web and motion graphics that include corporate; identification projects, brochures, posters, trade show displays, photo retouching, video editing, digital animation and podcasts requiring knowledge of composition, production techniques and a variety of styles and media ;
- Create/design website wireframes, websites, and community portals with a focus on user experience that will generate the desired results;
- Work with content creators and marketing specialists to understand project creative needs and work to meet the creative brief strategy;
- Receive creative feedback well and work collaboratively with our key account management to make necessary edits on design changes;
- Ensure that deadline commitments are met without exception;
- Consult and follow through with key stakeholders and outside vendors as directed by team leader;
- Perform design work including typesetting, layout, proofing, scanning, photo retouching, print preparation, etc;
- Communicate with printers, advertising agencies, photography studios and other vendors to ensure quality control of jobs from start to finish.
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Flexible working hours;
- Phone & Macbook;
- Possibility to have a fitness membership;
- Young team & startup spirit with a strong background;
- The company is part of IT park.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code DIX in the subject line or CV.