1. Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
2. Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances and object-oriented programming
4. Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
5. Good understanding of server-side templating languages and CSS preprocessors
6. A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
7. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
8. Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient Ruby code 8.
9. Basic understanding of Linux and it's cli
10. Basic understanding of Docker and CI/CD processes.
Will be considered as a plus:
1. Practical experience with paradigms and patterns related to functional programming, reactive programming
3. Progressive Web Apps.
1. An open attitude towards new frameworks and technologies
2. Competitive salary
3. Flexible working hours
4. Additional training, certifications, courses, and books supported by the Company
If you want to know more details don't hesitate to contact us using the phone number: +37368183932.
Use the email below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!