HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client - a custom software development company with software delivery facilities in Moldova and Romania as well as local presences in Ireland and the UK . They collaborate with clients from across the globe including Canada, UK, the USA, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands and Austria, specializing in the Fintech, Betting and E-Commerce sectors. with 300 delivered projects and with a vast team of experienced personnel. The company is known for its innovative approach towards software development, technological flexibility, laborious and careful testing and sincere passion for its projects and code in general.
• Strong knowledge of React.js (at least 3 years of experience)
• Experience with popular React.js workflows;
• Good English, both written and spoken.
• Previous experience using TypeScript / Flow;
• Experience using Node.js;
• Familiarity with functional programming, TDD, DDD, microservices architecture, CQRS/ES patterns will be an advantage;
• Strong MySQL/DynamoDB skills is a plus, as well as familiarity with relational databases in general;
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js);
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus;
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
• Experience using tools like issue trackers (Jira) and version control software (Git, SVN);
• Flexibility programs around work location or hours;
• Hybrid workplace, opportunity to work remotely as well as in-office;
• New technologies & projects in different industries;
• Highly experienced team and mentors ready to guide you;
• English courses & mentorship program Integration of online events;
• Reimbursement for yoga or Fitness related activities;
• Legal advisor;
• Fun and diverse team-building organization.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ;
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code RDVB in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.